Tuesday 6 May 2008

To Melbourne and Back... Part 3...continued


This is Ange, sporting her very cool and new hat! I love it Ange. Oh and that's a new top she has on too!


And here we have new boots to go with the new hat! You look VERY happy Ange. And not to forget the new BAG!


A new cardi or two... swing this way... swing that way... gee I look good she's thinking!


And that might just about be it... 


Oh no wait... another BAG! I like this one Ange and am very jealous!


TaDa! Ange with her pile of goodies! Yes that's right there is lot more there then I just showed you, but again, we would be here all night if I had photos of everything!


Next up....Melinda!

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!