Tuesday 27 May 2008

I got a package today!

So how good is Marnie!! At about 11am this morning my beautiful package arrived! Thanks again Marnie! I love it - and it sounds like mum has offered to help me make a quilt using some of the fabric!!!! Leilani loves the Kimmidoll, I'm having a hard time keeping it on the shelf!

Oh.... and just a little bit of advise for you all good people out there... DON'T go reading Health and Fitness magazines while at the gym, you end up coming up with stupid ideas like a 28day chocolate fast!! Why would you do that to yourself!!!???? I'm not happy!



Check out the little feet - they were just waiting to grab at all the stuff! (not the feet, but the hands attached to the same body!!!)

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Oh Im so happy you liked your package- I LOVE giving gifts! How long til your chocolate fast is up? well done for having the willpower to do something like that- I couldnt do it. :-)

Hannah Challis said...

11th June our 28 days are up but we are hoping to last out until the 16th when we fly to Adelaide for a night away!!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!