Wednesday 9 April 2008

Mum, I've Got Spots!





Over Easter, Lani caught a virus and she was quite unwell for 3-4 days. She mainly suffered from high temperatures which made her really lethargic, however when the Panadol would kick in she would get on a bit of a high and be quite happy, but this was usually followed by a very big low. Anyway, at one stage, when she was on a bit of a low, she looked at me with really sad eyes and said, "Mum what can you do with me?" I felt so sorry for her. A few hours later she cried out to me "Mum, I've got spots". I ran over - quite concerned, only to find one little spot on her leg - that looked very much like chocolate. I tried to tell her this but she was sure it was a real spot. So anyway I went along with her and said I would be able to make it all better if I rubbed a face washer on it. She thought that would be a good idea - still very concerned though. So off I went to get the camera - I mean face washer - to magically wipe away her deadly spot. It came off with a little wipe and boy did it put a smile on her face! She thought she was cured forever! Who needs a doctor around when you're a SUPER MUM!!!

1 comment:

Bride said...

What a cutie, I loved her little question, "what can you do for me?", she must have been feeling horrible... Mum's are the BEST!!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!