Tuesday 8 April 2008

Painting With Grand-dad















What would we do without Grand-dad? On Saturday Lani decided she would like to go over and stay with Grand-dad instead of coming to the supermarket with me. When I got back she was very excited to tell me all about her painting. I thought she meant the painting she was doing with a brush when I left, but it wasn't until I saw these pictures that I realised just what she had been up to! She had a wonderful time - paint in her hair and all - not that you would know because Grand-dad had it all cleaned up by the time I got back! Leilani loves to paint - especially with Grand-dad and even Emily jumped in for a bit of a go too, I wonder if she will be a keen artist like Leilani!

3 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

I want to paint with Grand-dad!!!

Nikki said...

What a cool Grandad! Looks like fun!

ali b said...

i might like to employ lani to do some art work for my house - very creative!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!