Tuesday 10 June 2008

Emily May Challis... life wouldn't be the same without you.

You Emily, are a real little thinker and you love to watch everything that is going on around you. You watch and listen and learn fast, and have a sweet little smile that will always last, within me forever and a day. 
You love to follow people around and do as they are doing, but just as much and if not more you enjoy being on your own. You can entertain yourself quite well, give gorgeous cuddles and kisses. And when I look into your beautiful big eyes, I see so many wonderful things.
I see beauty within, love and warmth. I see a little girl and wonder what she will become. I know that you are mine and I love you more than you will ever know, but more importantly I know that you are a child of God. You will learn to hope and dream and dance the night away. And you will learn to have faith in things you can not see. Without you my gorgeous little Emily, life just wouldn't be the same.

 



2 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

Han you are so clever! Those poems are just beautiful. Emily is such a little cutie

Poppa said...

What a joy to read about our wonderful granddaughters and know they are loved by their very special mum. We love you all very much. Thank you for the joy you bring into our lives. Grandma and poppaXXXXX

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!