Monday 2 June 2008

Emily Can Ride A Bike!

Last Monday was a very exciting day!! We have all been patiently waiting for Emily to learn how to ride the little 'yellow and red buggy' all by herself! We have been pushing her around on it for a while now and would try and show her what to do - but these things can only be self taught I think! On Monday she just got on it and all of a sudden it was like it just clicked for her - she knew what to do to make it move! She was SO excited and so was Lani! I was pretty impressed too I must admit, and we couldn't wait to show Daddy her new trick. 
She has been riding it around all week now and is getting better and better each day. It's so nice because it now gives the girls one more thing they can go off and do on their own!  I love those bikes! So many hours of entertainment! 


2 comments:

Bride said...

That was sooooo adorable.... she is very clever!!!

Gail Challis said...

I love the whoosh and then the slow and steady!!!! They are just so cute, Han. Grandma

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!