Tuesday 10 June 2008

Leilani Hope Challis, what would we do without you?

You are growing up so fast, once just our little girl who would do as we would ask, now our big girl with a mind all of your own! You have a wonderful imagination, you like to sing and dance. You are smart and kind and caring, and happy to lead the way. Your hugs are so tight now, and you say some very funny things. You watch and learn and listen and try to do what's right. You want to be around those you love to play games and laugh and smile. You are a creator, and a drawer. You get excited over the little things and love to ask, ask, ask!  You are a very special little girl, with still so much to learn.  Every morning when you wake me, I know I need more sleep, but I'm glad you are here to stay and help me spend my week. When I listen to you sing to me, I know that I am blessed, for you came to me from a better place to learn and take the test. I will try and help you learn the way, because I know who we should follow. Leilani you are a heavenly flower, my shining star, my angel from above. I know that I'm a better person because I have your love.




3 comments:

Debbie said...

Maybe you are a writer! Perhaps I will inherit from you.
You really have described those two little cutipies so well. I so wish there had been blogs 30 years ago.

Ange Harriss said...

Han that is really beautiful. Those pics of Lani are just so cute.

Nikki said...

You have written such beautiful things about your girls. I'm sure they will appreciate reading it when they are older. What a good mum you are. xx
Those photos are soooo gorgeous!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!