Friday 6 February 2009

ASDA

Helen told us about ASDA which is kind of like Kmart I guess, but it's a supermarket as well. (Actually it is 2/3 food and 1/3 other stuff). So I took the girls for a drive and we eventually found it!! It had some great stuff and I got a few odds and ends that we needed, liked a wash basket! I found myself in the baby section for quite a while and I just wanted to buy it all!! Baby things are just so cute!! Anyway I got baby Charlie a couple of things - one being this cute little knitted jacket! So Charlie you had better start checking the post soon!! The girls found dress up costumes and showed me a few things they might like for their birthdays.... which are less then a month away!! I could just shop all day if I was allowed!! 



Oh, I also had an interesting experience buying some stamps... I asked for some, she said a 6 pack or 12 pack and I said 12 and then she asked me would I like 1st or 2nds? And I was like excuse me? and she said did you want 1st or 2nds? So I looked at her and said, I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean!!!! She then explained that the 1st are 'speedy mail' and the 2nds are normal/slow mail!!! So simple.... when you know!!! So that turned out to be a very eventful task!!! 

2 comments:

maree said...

shopping looks good. what's the prices like?.

Liseee said...

They all look so cute, shopping over there would be good, different stuff than we have...

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!