Saturday 14 February 2009

One More....

... sleep for the girls sharing this bed...


... in this tiny room! They have actually done really well and since getting over the jet lag both slept really well. Going to bed takes a little longer but nothing like I thought it might be!


One more... day worrying if anyone is going to fall down these stairs! (They're not quite as steep as this photo makes them look, but the whole corner thing just freaks me out!) 


AND one more... morning in this stupid shower! It doesn't look so bad but boy do I hate it!! I'm a bit of a strong pressure girl when it comes to having a shower so this has probably been the worst thing about living here. It dribbles out.... and even Mick thinks its bad so I know its not just me being picky. It takes ages to wash your hair because when you're rinsing it, it's no better than someone pouring a small cup of water over you!!! 



Far out I'm looking forward to having a good shower!!!

4 comments:

Poppa said...

Hi Han and Mick,

Thanks for the pictures of the rest area that you have called home for two weeks. Well done to everyone on coping with things.
We are looking forward to the pictures of the home you are moving to. We'll need a good front view so we are able to find it when we visit in August. Have a good time moving, again!
Love to all,
Phil & Gail

lauracritchfield said...

you're moving? That's great. I hate low pressure showers too. My hair always goes limp when I can't wash it properly and it feels like I have been camping - so I can imagine how you feel. can't wait to see pictures but I bet your dreading all the packing...poor buggers

Claire said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new house. Hope it is warm!!

Jaclyn Quarrier said...

Cool Han, sounds like you are having so much fun and what fun it would be finding new shops and stuff. I would just LOVE it!!!! Make sure you post the new house. Lani looks like she is having a blast in that cool ice cream truck. She is so cute. I love her in her winter clothes. Does she ask to wear skirts much or has finally realised she actually needs trousers on??? Luv you guys xx

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!