Thursday 26 February 2009

First Sign of Spring... Yipee!!!

These little flowers are popping up all over the place... they are kinda like little tulips. It's exciting seeing the daffodils coming out too. Always a true sign that spring is near... I love it!!



It has warmed up a fair bit since we got here already. During our first 2 weeks the average temperature was about 1˚c now it's about 10˚c - 13˚c. It's still cold but no where near as cold as it was. You can now manage to get from inside to the car without  a hat, gloves and coat on!!! But you have to be quick!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Those flowers would be crocuses.

lauracritchfield said...

yeah it's warming up here too and the other day I went outside in just a tshirt and jeans and was fine. I'm sooo excited about the warmer weather coming. I love the summer.

lauracritchfield said...

yeah it's warming up here too and the other day I went outside in just a tshirt and jeans and was fine. I'm sooo excited about the warmer weather coming. I love the summer.

Debbie said...

while it's warming up there, it's cooling down here! Lani's gloves look HUGE lol..
Glad it's starting to get warmer there though because now you will be able to see and do heaps more stuff with having to worry about 'coating up'!!

Debbie said...

that was elle

Debbie said...

that was elle

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!