Friday 27 February 2009

The Jane Austen Centre, Bath

Next stop in Bath was The Jane Austen Centre. I was just a tad excited!!! We got to hear about Jane's family and her time spent in Bath. I was hoping to have 'Tea with Mr Darcy' in the Tea Rooms but we were running out of time, so that will have to be next time!


Not sure what I did to Jane, but she would just not look at me...


... and Mr Darcy is not so nice without his head...


... but who could go past the language of The Fan!! Maybe they should supply fans at the next YSA dance!!!!


2 comments:

Claire said...

OH I'm VERY jelous.

Just wanna know did you get Mick some "Mr Darcy" pants at the gift shop? Sure to be a hit!

Nikki said...

Fun fun fun!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!