Tuesday 27 January 2009

The Day We Left Colorado...

... it snowed! It snowed lightly most days we were there, but we got quite a good coverage the day we left. The kids just wanted to stay and play in it, but we had one more stop at the outlets on our way and a plane to catch! This is outside Laura and Marks place before we left.



After a few last photos, some cuddles and a quick good bye, we were on our way... again!










We are so glad we spent the extra money to stop over in Colorado and spend some time with Laura, Mark and Kobe in Colorado Springs. It was defiantly worth it and we all really enjoyed it. We wished we had more time to stay and play, as it probably wasn't really long enough, but it's nice to leave wanting to go back rather then 'over staying'. Thanks Laura for putting up with our late sleep-in's, jet lagged kids and all our bags and mess laying around! We miss you already, and hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

I wish Kobe was smiling in at least one photo. He looks like we woke him up...which we probably did but that's no reason why he shouldn't smile.. you got some good pics. Glad my camera battery started working...but you do need to send me some of those pics of kobe and the girls

Melinda Harriss said...

These are really good pic's Han, Kobe is a cutie, really nice picture of Laura with the girls.

Carli said...

I just caught up on your last two weeks!! I feel like I'm living the whole adventure with you Hannah.
Almost cried with the goodbyes and got excited about those bargains in the US and that you got to catch up with Laura.

Where are you now???

Carli said...

I just caught up on your last two weeks!! I feel like I'm living the whole adventure with you Hannah.
Almost cried with the goodbyes and got excited about those bargains in the US and that you got to catch up with Laura.

Where are you now???

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!