Friday 2 January 2009

Christmas Tags

A few weeks before Christmas 'the cousins' got together for some scrapping at Ali's house! A few of us started to make our Christmas tags and others worked on their albums. Controlling all of the kids was quite a task but we managed! It was great to be together, and makes me sad to think that I won't be at the next cousins outing. I'm really going to miss everyone - especially all of my family. It has been a hard month for us Woolleys, but also a time to be thankful that we have each other. Amongst all our trials we know that we are blessed to be apart of such a wonderful family.... even if we are known as the Woolley Mammoths! 

Here a few of my Christmas Tags.... 

4 comments:

maree said...

These tags look great. Your christmas shopping must have been fun spending money you hadnt earnt.What a great way to shop.

Nikki said...

Yes I love the tags.
Glad you had fun shopping with your gift voucher!

Claire said...

Your tags look great Han!!! You'll have to join us by Skype next time:)

Aimee said...

those tags are cool. well done Han. I'm sure you deserved that shopping spree.

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!