Tuesday 27 January 2009

HOLLYWOOD

So I got a little bit excited coming into LA when I saw the Hollywood sign off in the distance. Yes I know you can hardly see it in this photo, but it is there! We didn't get any closer than this but it was still very exciting!! Unfortunately we didn't see any more of LA either because it was about 5ish when we arrived so we just went to the hotel at the airport and the next morning we didn't have enough time either... but there is always 'on the way home'!!!
I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see anyone famous at LAX too.... I even had the camera out ready!!!

 

3 comments:

Bride said...

Yes you have to stop off at LA on your way back... it's a fun place.
We sat outside of Madonna's house with our cameras for ages because there were a few security guards and a stretch limo...but nothing.
We even asked the guards if she was coming out, but he wouldn't give us any information...
Was fun to think she lived there though!

Elle said...

I'm glad your teaching your kids to be stalkers... it will come in handy when they grow up I'm sure.

Love the photos of 'Hollywood' looks like REALLY wonderfully... small, faraway place.. ha ha!

Maybe on the way back you will get to SIT next to someone famous, who knows, you never know your luck!

Ange Harriss said...

Yes I wanted to see someone famous in LA.. unfortunately I didn't.. but I did see their houses! haha

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!