Sunday 25 January 2009

A Few Randoms

When you are away on holidays you always seem to take a few random pictures. Here are just two of ours....

Walgreens advertising Flu shots, Doritos and Pepsi. Mick thought this was great!! You pop out to get some Doritos and while you're there you think... Heck, may as well make it some Pepsi and a Flu shot too! Yep, that's all thanks mate!


And I had to get a photo outside of Macys. The shop was pretty average actually, they were closing down so there wasn't much left in there! But at least now I can say I have been to Macys!!! And that's what it's all about isn't it!!!?


1 comment:

Debbie said...

yep. That's what it's all about!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!