Sunday 25 January 2009

On Our Way To Church

This isn't really a very good picture of us because we were on our way to church and was in a bit of a hurry. We were meant to get Laura to take a few more of us before we left but we got busy packing and taking pictures of everything else that we forgot about a family one!! I think the girls look cute in their new coats all dressed up for church though. On the way Lani must have realised that she was going to a different chapel and the usual people wouldn't be there because she said "I'm happy, and sad that I won't see my friends for a long time". It was kinda sad, but cute that she wanted us to know that she was still happy to be here, but was going to miss her friends. She has been dealing with the whole thing really well, and seems to have grown up a lot since we left. She takes care of Emily and is really kind to her, most of the time! They have become such good friends and enjoy talking to each other about all sorts of things.

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!