Sunday 8 March 2009

All ready for Church

Church has been great here, everyone is so nice and very friendly and helpful. I was a little worried about the kids to start with cause there isn't really anyone Leilani's age, but the more we get to know the leaders and the families here I know they will be fine. Lani has been asking about going to church all week, I think mainly because the Primary Presidency gave her a little song book for her birthday last week and she wants to use it! There doesn't seem to be many people living in Taunton though... most are about a 20 minute drive away, but I guess that doesn't really matter. The ward has a strong spirit, and I feel very blessed to be a part of it. I would feel very lonely without it. It's such a nice feeling to know that you can go just about anywhere in the world and be able to meet with people that have the same beliefs as you. 



On another note... Leilani's hair has gone so dark since being here, lack of seeing the sun I guess! But I'm quite sad about it losing that beautiful blonde colour!!! I wonder if Emily's will stay?


By the way, you see the skirt that Leilani has on.... It's size 1 (from Pumpkin Patch) Grandma & Poppa gave it to her for her 1st birthday and she is still wearing it!!!!! Have just had to loosen the waist over time, Emily wears it too!! Now that's what I call good value!! Thanks Grandma!! 

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!