Thursday 5 March 2009

A Package At The Door

Last Monday (23rd February - yes I know I'm very behind!) a package arrived at our door!!!! The girls were very excited and couldn't wait to see what was inside!



The first thing to come out was some chocolates from Aunty Elle...... mmmm!!!!!


I think we were all pretty happy about that!




And then came some birthday presents from Aunty Elle, Grandma & Grandad!



Leilani was very excited because hers was the 'big one!' 'They had to wait until their birthdays to open these ones, and they were both really good about it... eating some chocolate now, helped explain that! So up on the shelf they sat... for just a couple of days! 

2 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

Emily is a classic in that pram. I'm a little shocked as well that they don't have them...are you 100% positive? You should get a blow up one...lol...at least it can come home with you...OR just get some foam and cut out some squares and stick them together - throw a sheet over it and draw a pic of winnie and some poo on there and she'll be right mate!!!

Elle said...

sounds like the emily had a great birthday. wish I was there for it, i miss the little kids heaps but glad to see her having fun - even though I am not there to entertain. She looked pretty funny talking on the mobile to laura.. hahaha!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!