Tuesday 17 March 2009

First Day Out

There's nothing like being out at the park after a week of being stuck indoors. Here are the girls on Saturday when Daddy took them out to Vivary Park for some clean fresh air. 






As much as I really wanted to go with them there was no way I was going to make it so while everyone was out I had a wonderful rest on the couch and was really happy to find Jane Eyre was showing on the telly. I have wanted to read Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre for a while now but have never got around to it. I'm sure the book is better than the movie but I really enjoyed watching it. Even though I had been on the couch for half the week, today felt like the first real rest I'd had.... and the peace was wonderful!!! (Thanks Mick!) 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

love the sunnies and beanies.. hahah

ELLE

Debbie said...

love the sunnies and beanies.. hahah

ELLE

lauracritchfield said...

I love the sunnies and the beanies too
LAURA

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!