Thursday 5 March 2009

Missing Pooh Bear Couch!

We have missed our Pooh Bear couch! I thought that it would be the first thing I would buy once getting here because the girls don't have day time sleeps anymore (except in the car) so I find it's good for them (and me) to have a lay down during the afternoon and watch some telly. I have been most upset to find that they don't have them here!!!!!!! Can't believe it really!! They have a few 'blow up' ones, but I can't find foam ones anywhere. So I'm a little distressed really!!! Not Emily though... she always finds a way......


1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh no!!! That is strange. What about getting them a bean bag? I know they aren't the most stylish thing, but I'm sure the girls would love laying in them to watch TV.

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!