Sunday 8 March 2009

A Bow and A Pose

A few days ago Leilani came running up  to me very excited, "Mummy, mummy I did it, I did, all by myself!" she said.  I looked down to see a very well tied bow! She was very proud of herself, and I was quite proud too!!!! When I told her we should take a photo, she quite willingly did some poses for me!! (No surprise here!)






But I did think to myself 'oh no, not another poser' when I saw this.....





I guess I should have expected it really!!! This is Lani showing me the first few steps of her bow tying...





"Arghhhh.... a bit tight though" she says!!!

6 comments:

Elle said...

thats awesome. Loving the posing from Lani!! good job on the bow lani

what is emily posing for?? she's weird

Bride said...

I think Lani looks so much like Elle in her 'posing shots'
Very clever to be able to do that...
You wont have to tie her shoe laces any more Han!

Jaclyn Quarrier said...

Well done Lani!!! How cleaver is that. Nice posing by Em there though, I really love them she looks so cute.

Ange Harriss said...

haha Emily is just sooooo funny!!!

The Kings said...

LOL - that is hilarious! Love the posing.

Carli said...

She's doing a good job!!! We're having a tough time teaching Mason to tie his shoes and he's almost 6!! Lani will probably be tying her shoes in a year or so!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!